1. Standard US Shipping-Lower 48 states (5-10 days) $8.00
2. USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 Days) $15.00
3. USPS Priority Express (1-2 Days) $29.99
4. Canada Shipping $19.99
5. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico Shipping $24.99
6. International Shipping $29.99
*Please note that Shipping speed is independent of production dates. This means pre-order items will still be subject to any production wait times, regardless of your shipping elections.
Shipping Policy and Terms
1. Items purchased through this website will normally be shipped within two business days. Please view our estimated shipping times based on the various delivery options above. At times, this time frame may be expanded due to circumstances beyond our control. Special Offers through social networks typically take longer to ship, due to high order volume. Items will be shipped, when feasible, USPS (United States Postal Service) priority mail or parcel post, at our discretion. Items that are too large or too heavy for USPS, will be shipped UPS ground. You will receive a tracking number for your shipment via email the day your item leaves our warehouse. E's Closet is not responsible for lost packages, should tracking confirm delivery to the recipients correct Shipping Address. Further, we have no control over mail carrier delays, once an item has left our facility.
2. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for shipping charges on merchandise they are returning or exchanging.
3. All international shipments will be made via USPS International Mail. In the case of larger items being shipped internationally, the buyer will be responsible for securing and coordinating the shipper of their choice. Said Shippers shall also be responsible for packaging these items. E's Closet is not responsible, and will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any damage to any items that are shipped internationally. International buyers to do so on their own accord and at their own exposure.
4. Any and all claims for damages arising during shipping must be made immediately upon receipt of said damaged goods. Any items over $50 US, will be insured for the full amount. In the best interest of the customer, we shall initiate and execute all claims for damaged goods. The customer is required to hold damaged goods for inspection by the shipper if needed. Damaged items, under normal circumstances, are not to be returned. These items will become the property of the shipper. If not required by the shipper, customer will dispose of or do what he or she sees fit with the item. Under no circumstances, are these items to be returned to E's Closet. Any fraud committed for shipping damage will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. Upon the completion of an insurance claim, and approval of such claim by the insurer and its company, a full refund for the item will be issued. This is the only exception of our no refund policy.